[Ann] Build your own games

Creating Games? Developing something for fun?

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

malte

[Ann] Build your own games

Post by malte » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi all,

As you know my company has been writing games for quite a while. Using our animationEngine, we have been able to create fast, fun, award-winning games using Revolution. However, recent changes in our business plan do not leave enough time to continue our game efforts. Most revenue comes from health care software, so the other guys of derbrill will focus mainly on that.

I will remain your contact person for all things revolution related. In my endeavors as a rev consultant I will set up a few new ideas to move things forward.

What does this mean? As we move out of games creation, we want to make it easy for others to take our place!

http://www.awesomemegamightygames.com/p ... source.php

Starting today, we are offering a source-code, heavily commented version of drops! We will let you build your own version of our games. Our first release is drops!, our bestseller game. You may obtain a license to the sources for an introductory price of $59 ($79 as of Feb. 14th 2010).

All the best,

Malte

shadowslash

Re: [Ann] Build your own games

Post by shadowslash » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Using our animationEngine, we have been able to create fast, fun, award-winning games using Revolution.
Would this require the users to also purchase an animationEngine license? If so, what about those whom just purchased the source? Will they still be able to use the codes?

E.g., If from within a code, it calls to the animationEngine, etc.

Thank you for your reply and more power to you guys...
Parañaque, Philippines

shadowslash

Post by shadowslash » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 am

Thanks...
Parañaque, Philippines

malte

Post by malte » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi shadowslash,

sorry for being late with the reply.

Yes, the stack requires a license for AE in the IDE. There are quite a few bits that call AE functions to animate things. Though it will compile with AE being in trial mode. :-)

Cheers,

Malte

Return to “Games”