[ANN] LiveCode Meetup at Google

Find out what's going on with LiveCode (the company), product releases, announcements, and events.

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

netdzynr
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

[ANN] LiveCode Meetup at Google

Post by netdzynr » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello LiveCoders:

Are you a LiveCode developer in the SF Bay Area looking to connect with other LiveCode users? The LiveCode meetup at Google is on!

Monday Feb 25, 6:30 – 8:30PM PST.

Google headquarters is located in Mountain View CA, near the 101 freeway. Directions to the actual building will be provided once the room is finalized (Google owns a lot of buildings).

A few folks have asked about the possibility of doing remote presentations and/or listening in. We're waiting to find out what services Google can provide. Worst case, we might try to arrange some kind of Ustream or similar connection. More details to come.

The current plan for the event is two parts: the first 30 - 45 min or so will be allotted for an informal introduction to LiveCode for folks who haven't used the platform or have questions about it. The remaining time is available for you to share a project you're working on and/or discuss your development issues. (I have a few things myself that I think folks might be interested in seeing.) If you would like to make a presentation, please contact me off list so I can arrange a schedule.

Free registration for the event is setup here:
http://livecode-meetup-sfbayarea.eventbrite.com/

Looking forward to meeting up :-)

Return to “Announcements”