ChatGPT and LiveCode

Want to talk about something that isn't covered by another category?

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

SparkOut

Re: ChatGPT and LiveCode

Post by SparkOut » Fri May 03, 2024 8:34 pm

I didn't pass immediate judgement but reserve the legitimate right to retain some scepticism.
As mentioned, "while it might be legitimate" ... I have some doubts.
stam wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:58 pm
SparkOut wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:23 pm
"Mostly" it's valid syntax. I haven't attempted to run it, but while it might be legitimate, a "return" from a "command" (not a function) rings like a bell made from reconstituted pork products.
You have decided that a poster must be a spammer because the code produced by AI has errors in it?
no, not at all. I have some doubts. I said as much and truly hope this is a legitimate poster.
Maybe hold onto your immediate judgement of immediate judgement and perhaps accept that even if it turns out one way or another there are legitimate viewpoints which may amicably be at variance.

stam

Post by stam » Fri May 03, 2024 9:19 pm

Ah SparkOut you make me smile ;)

trevix

Post by trevix » Sat May 04, 2024 9:18 am

Let's AI decide if it is a spam or not :lol:
Trevix
OSX 14.3.1 xCode 15 LC 10 DP7 iOS 15> Android 7>

richmond62
Livecode Opensource Backer
Livecode Opensource Backer

Post by richmond62 » Sat May 04, 2024 10:37 am

My recent experience with A.I. did not make me think of "reconstituted pork products", it made me think rather more of pot-au-feu, especially the way certain "sausages" kept coming round again and again, and the way that the robot forgot I didn't like "mushrooms" (over use of quotation marks), yet kept putting them in the marmite.

It seems reasonably easy to distinguish A.I. from Spam: erm, until someone tells a robot to write spam. :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”