Copying Files in Android

The place to discuss anything and everything about running your LiveCode on Android

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Simon
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Copying Files in Android

Post by Simon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 am

Ahhh, I get it now.
This isn't a question about a real case standalone scenario, but about the interaction between liveCode and the simulator.
Are you concerned that it won't work on the device? Don't be, Copy Files works very well, not much to it really. It does what it says and copies a file directly to the engine.

Or did I get it wrong again? You might be asking that the sim should not work this way? And should act like an independent real device? In which case it's way out of my league and should probably be taken up with Apple.

Simon
P.S. I did manage to visit the renovated Rijksmuseum, it was excellent! And went to an exhibition of Van Gogh's time with Gauguin which was a great insight, the whole thing about the chairs... Wow!
Hey, maybe you could remind me of the name of a bar I visited often. Not going into detail, but there was a life size photo of six women on the back wall? Bartender wasn't especially nice, the place was. Ok I admit, that is like saying "I have a friend in the US do you know him?".
I used to be a newbie but then I learned how to spell teh correctly and now I'm a noob!

Return to “Android Deployment”