MobilecontrolSet native scroller on LC10. Does it works?

LiveCode is the premier environment for creating multi-platform solutions for all major operating systems - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, the Web, Server environments and Mobile platforms. Brand new to LiveCode? Welcome!

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

trevix

Re: MobilecontrolSet native scroller on LC10. Does it works?

Post by trevix » Tue May 16, 2023 11:21 pm

bwmilby wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 7:22 pm
Glad to hear you solved the issue. Did you stick with letterbox or change to none?
Changed to empty entering the card
Trevix
OSX 14.3.1 xCode 15 LC 10 DP7 iOS 15> Android 7>

stam

Re: MobilecontrolSet native scroller on LC10. Does it works?SOLVED

Post by stam » Wed May 17, 2023 3:18 pm

trevix wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 9:21 am
Let me grumble a little:
Instead of diverting resources to some AI no code future project, LC should commit to its initial idea: an easy multiplatform code environment.
How long have we been waiting for unified controls that work on all platform?
Now we have an IDE field, a mobile control field for iOS and Android, an Android only native field. Same for buttons. Each one with its idiosyncrasies :(
Trevix
Counter-grumble: the new IDE they have been working on includes brand-new objects that should hopefully address this and other issues. I'm sure I saw in a video somewhere that fields will now have options to for password (hidden character) fields, and lots of conveniences we currently have to spend time coding in. While your issue is burning for you, it's issues like these that are important to me and have been a weak spot in the IDE - but looks like these will be addressed (fingers crossed!)

Return to “Getting Started with LiveCode - Experienced Developers”